DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash help!!

juan pablo

Reactions
Today when the done take off one of the propellers doesn't work so I adjust it. Then take off but a few seconds later go to land and the black piece who sustain the camera broke. Now the drone can't take off. Anybody knows if the mavic can't take off because that piece is broken? Haw can I get one replacement piece?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What error message do you get when you try to take off?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wow never seen this error did you crash??

So I am understanding that you had a loose prop and when you took of the prop flew off and the Mavic Pro crashed as a result. When it crashed it broke the gimbal mounting bracket. There is also an error with Motor Number 2 in which the Electronic Speed Controller is or ESC is damaged.

Sounds like you have 2 issues. Broken Mavic Gimbal bracket AND either a motor failure due to crash and/or onboard electronics issue due to crash.

The broken gimbal bracket is not going to produce the error message you quoted within DJI GO 4 app. That error is specific to the onboard Electronic Speed Controller for the motor in question.

If you just want to buy the gimbal bracket and rip apart your Mavic Pro to replace it yourself you "may" be able to pick one up from @Thunderdrones on this forum.

Once you disassemble the Mavic yourself it voids your DJI warranty. They will know as there is specialized glue added to specific screws that need to be removed for disassembly.

Than you very much! I opened the mavic and change the piece of the cam. I did a replica from a 3D printer. Now I need to fix the ESC issue. Do you know how can I get that ESC piece. I need someone who can shipping it to Argentina.

Have people been having good luck with the spare parts on ebay?? I dont plan on finding out anytime soon but it would be good to know....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato