DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash the Mavic due to no rear sensors

Ez_Thug

Reactions
Has any ever crashed their Mavic Pro due to a tiny, small hanging tree branch breaking rear propellers and watch the Mavic plunge to the ground ?

Has any ever crashed their Mavic Pro due to a tiny, small hanging tree branch breaking rear propellers and watch the Mavic plunge to the ground ?
Yes, yes I have.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Ez_Thug
I feel the title should read "I crashed my Mavic".
It didn't crash due to the lack of rearward obstacle avoidance. It was due to the operator flying backwards into an object.
This will be a good learning experience for you. You'll undoubtedly be more aware when operating in the same environment in the future.

I feel the title should read "I crashed my Mavic".
It didn't crash due to the lack of rearward obstacle avoidance. It was due to the operator flying backwards into an object.

Seriously. These crash threads are laughable.

"Tree growing in wrong spot causes Mavic crash"

"Lake not being dried up causes loss of Mavic in water"

"Gravity destroys Mavic"

Common theme in all of them? The pilot pilots the Mavic into something. What happened to the recession? I thought people don't have enough disposable income to drop $1000 on something they have no idea how to fly, then pilot it recklessly.

Well, I crashed the Mavic !!! My 1st time flying a drone just experimenting on its capabilities. I BET I won't do that again !

Seriously. These crash threads are laughable.

"Tree growing in wrong spot causes Mavic crash"

"Lake not being dried up causes loss of Mavic in water"

"Gravity destroys Mavic"

Common theme in all of them? The pilot pilots the Mavic into something. What happened to the recession? I thought people don't have enough disposable income to drop $1000 on something they have no idea how to fly, then pilot it recklessly.
I was not flying recklessly that is a lie, i was not flying it at all that was the problem. coz i was a dumb ***.

Any every try to fly the Mavic with a small minor hair crack in the propellers ?

Umm I would like to rename this... Crash-the-Mavic-due-to-flying-backwards-into-a-tree

Holy moly..

Reactions: Ez_Thug

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll