DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashe new mavic pro

helmandii

Reactions
got deep scratches on the gimbal and a broken arm leg on my mavic after an afternoon crash :|
any body here flying a mavic with the same pain ? i feel so alone :D

Ouch!! How did it happen?
my mistake, it was so stupid
tried to fly it in the backyard, in sport mode!
hit the wall with the slightest movement of forward button
pretty frustrated now, drone works, but its just one week old! i dont like to see it that way

my mistake, it was so stupid
tried to fly it in the backyard, in sport mode!
hit the wall with the slightest movement of forward button
pretty frustrated now, drone works, but its just one week old! i dont like to see it that way
We all learn by our mistakes. Hope you still have lots of fun flying it!

got deep scratches on the gimbal and a broken arm leg on my mavic after an afternoon crash :|
any body here flying a mavic with the same pain ? i feel so alone :D
I am so sorry brother, it can be a major drag to see your buddy down, however the technology is around to fix it and you can get it airborne again. We have all crashed our drone doing something stupid, I did it on the first day, indoors I tried to grab it by the bottom, it reacted by shooing up into the ceiling and snapping all the props then crashing to the ground, a week later I crashed it sideways into my garage when testing Active Track. Sigh... it is a learning experience but you will overcome.

I am so sorry brother, it can be a major drag to see your buddy down, however the technology is around to fix it and you can get it airborne again. We have all crashed our drone doing something stupid, I did it on the first day, indoors I tried to grab it by the bottom, it reacted by shooing up into the ceiling and snapping all the props then crashing to the ground, a week later I crashed it sideways into my garage when testing Active Track. Sigh... it is a learning experience but you will overcome.
Biggest lesson here is to avoid to fly indoors or in tight spaces when you are learning!

Reactions: philh24
Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts about that
one thing that really made me more angry of the crash was that the DJI forced customers to go to them for repares and services. Im sure if i send it in for the scratches on the gimbal, they are going to charge me for the whole gimbal replacement. If i knew that, i would never have considered buying a DJI product

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts about that
one thing that really made me more angry of the crash was that the DJI forced customers to go to them for repares and services. Im sure if i send it in for the scratches on the gimbal, they are going to charge me for the whole gimbal replacement. If i knew that, i would never have considered buying a DJI product
Except that they are the best game in town. You can get repairs other places. Check out @Thunder-drones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000