DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed into water!!! And it still works!!!

There are some nice anti-water sprays becoming available... it would not surprise me if DJI is applying one to the interior, to cut down on the returns due to many instances of drone swimming. That said, I'm not gonna dunk mine on purpose.

The guy's attitude was great-- hey, darn, I might have ruined it, let's try anyway. No yelling or crying about it.

Congratulations on your success.
Can't believe you found your drone and were able to get it back in the air.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That s great.... and he did everything you are supposed to do with electronics if they get wet. Good job.

I am surprised at how many videos I've seen now where people do not open the propellers before powering up... undue stress on the machine and if you happen to get one that gets stuck together you are very possibly going to flip your machine...

As the river water seemed to be quite dirty I would have flooded the Mavic with distilled water prior to draining.

Am I the only one that noticed the hot chick? I lost all train of thought once she started jumping around in fake excitement. [emoji6]

The Mavic other than the gimbal is super robust compared to the Phantoms. Pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: RHelton10
This thread is from December of 2016. I have always wondered if his miracle repairs lasted any length of time. But he is just a youtube guy so we will never know here I guess.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7