DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed mavic, silver cable Camera video data substitution

Aronda

Reactions
Hi, ha had a crash with my Mavic, and the camera and gimbal were ripped of the drone.

I want to repair that by myself because i see that the gimbal cable was sold as spareparts but i don´t see anywhere the silver multicable video data. I hope i could buy it in the near future. but... Anyone who also crashed the mavic had the camera cable intact and whants to sell it? ^_^

If not.. i´ll try to repair it by soldering (let´s see if i could, i think will be near imposible).

We'll see :)

Attachments

• mavic camera cable.jpg
    mavic camera cable.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 251
Hi, ha had a crash with my Mavic, and the camera and gimbal were ripped of the drone.

I want to repair that by myself because i see that the gimbal cable was sold as spareparts but i don´t see anywhere the silver multicable video data. I hope i could buy it in the near future. but... Anyone who also crashed the mavic had the camera cable intact and whants to sell it? ^_^

If not.. i´ll try to repair it by soldering (let´s see if i could, i think will be near imposible).

Any luck finding this cable yet?

Here you can buy the cable: RC Helicopter Part For DJI Mavic Pro Drone Flexible Gimbal Flat PCB Ribbon Flex Cable Layer -in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

And here a video on how to replace it:

Thanks!!
But is the other cable, the silver one, My mavic had the 2 cables cutted. The "ribbon flex" for the Gimbal motors and the silver multicable one for the camera. I ordered the ribbon one and i´ll see if i could repair the silver one.

Reactions: bertram33
I crashed my mavic too and also need silver data cable. Any luck so far with finding it?

Did you try and click on the link above?

Yes I saw it, $85 for non original cable is way too much, since whole new camera gimbal and arm is quoted $159 on dji site.

The question is can you buy it, especially in Europe (I moved from US to Europe a month ago and crushed it yesterday :) )

Well somebody has to take the risk I take it. The cable is on the way now I will see what is done. Well I know what is done now I will see more tutorials
Do share once it arrived and installed?
Thanks so much in advance!

Am facing similar issue too and here in Singapore, Dji advised to ship to Hong Kong before they could start quoting any repair charges.. (-_-)

Reactions: AlejandroDk
Someone finally got this cable?

recently i had a terrible crash too, and now the Silver Video Cable and the Ribbon Flex Cable is broken, the Ribbon Flex Cable is no problem to find, but the Silver Video Cable is more difficult to find than the Holy Grail...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54