DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed my Mavic, but why? Can someone help?

No, it was my first time. But I had no interference warning and if you check the Signal strength in the UAV flight data you see it is "good" all the way.

The flight data shows your sat link as very poor. I would not use this location for calibrations I would avoid flying there altogether. The buildings may have communications antenna causing electric-magnetic issues. Or the building it's self could be blocking or bouncing your signals around causing phantom movements.

That's not the right .DAT. Look here to see how to pick the right .DAT. Even if it's zipped it may be too large to attach to a post. You'll have to Dropbox or GoogleDrive it and post a link instead.
That doesn't work for me. Yesterday I could only retrieve the files via "DATA UPLOAD" function, not "FLIGHT DATA" function and I copied the respective flight data.
Now I already formatted the card and I didn't know the flight data is stored on the card and not on the system itself lol. So I will upload these two files again and if they are not the right ones, then it cannot be helped.
DJI - Google Drive

That doesn't work for me. Yesterday I could only retrieve the files via "DATA UPLOAD" function, not "FLIGHT DATA" function and I copied the respective flight data.
Now I already formatted the card and I didn't know the flight data is stored on the card and not on the system itself lol. So I will upload these two files again and if they are not the right ones, then it cannot be helped.
DJI - Google Drive
DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2017-06-22_23-43-14.DAT contains FLY133.DAT which is the right one. I'm offline for the next day or two so maybe someone else can take a look.

Hi manuelk,
As BudWalker writes, "FLY133.DAT which is the right one".

manuelk1.jpg manuelk2.jpg

On the end of the flight the Mavic receives only 9 sattelites and the GPSHealth is only 2
by a scale of 0 to 5. Buildings to hight? Interferences?
I dont know, what the software of the Mavic does in this case.
Und wenn Du Kölsch trinkst, bist Du auch in einem deutschen Mavic-Forum
unterwegs?
H.

Last edited:
Hi manuelk,
As BudWalker writes, "FLY133.DAT which is the right one".

View attachment 15649 View attachment 15650

On the end of the flight the Mavic receives only 9 sattelites and the GPSHealth is only 2
by a scale of 0 to 5. Buildings to hight? Interferences?
I dont know, what the software of the Mavic does in this case.
Und wenn Du Kölsch trinkst, bist Du auch in einem deutschen Mavic-Forum
unterwegs?
H.

How do you know I'm German and how do you know I lived in Cologne? lol
How did you access these data and how to interpret the graph in the end?
In einem deutschen Forum bin ich nicht unterwegs. Gibt es denn ein gutes?

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
Your video on Youtube gave me the way to your other videos.
Only for example, have a look to here:
http://www.kopterforum.de/forum/152-dji-mavic/
Is a good one? It is like here. 10% are interesting.
The other anwers can you find on the homepage of BudWalker.
He is a better expert of his software.
H.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada