DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Creating a Flight record from Aircraft Log files?

Logger

Reactions
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a flight record that would be compatible with HealthDrones from the DAT files stored on the aircraft? (Not from Apps on a mobile device)

When I fly certain Litchi mission that lose RC signal, the app will beeline the route between signal loss recovery points as it does not know where the aircraft went. It will always be the case on these routes due the geography & I would like to log the actual flight. Worse still, the Android Litchi app is still prone to crashing mid flight, losing the flight record in its entirety.

Of course the aircraft retains a very detailed flight log of its actual flight even when disconnected. So all the info I want is in there.

Question is - can it be pushed through DatCon or similar to create a log file that HealthyDrones can ingest?

Shame. Will keep the flight record in case a developer finds a way to do so in the future. Should be straight forward as I only really care about the ground track, time & distance. Essentially that is all the KML I already have from DatCon. In the mean time LOS = no log.

The developer could easily do it, but it's probably not going to be high on the to-do list since the average Healthy Drones user is not going to want to go through all of those extras steps to get to that data. You could certainly recommend that feature to them though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo