DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crutchfield has Mavics in stock again!!!

just ordered from Crutchfield. Thanks! i will be cancelling my order from DJI *cross my fingers*

Mavis available for immediate shipping at Crutchfield.

Thanks for the heads up! Think I might have grabbed the last one. Showed it would be delivered Thursday all the way though my order. Went back to the product page right after, and found it had switched to out of stock. :)

I was able to make the purchase too. i hope they can ship it today or tomorrow. I canceled my order with DJI already...

They ship fast, really fast. Expect tracking information by later today. Congrats

I called Crutchfield customer support and gave them my order number. she said I got the last one and they are packing my Mavic as we speak, getting ready to ship. She said I should get a tracking number within the hour!

Reactions: DustyVisor
I called Crutchfield customer support and gave them my order number. she said I got the last one and they are packing my Mavic as we speak, getting ready to ship. She said I should get a tracking number within the hour!
You have me worried now! Wondering if yours got in right before mine. Going to call them.

Edit: I'm good!

Last edited:
Crutchfield shows in stock again (but Low Stock) for the Fly Less.

I ordered from them yesterday, and will have my Mavic by this Thursday 1/26.

Just got mine delivered. Ordered it on the 23rd from Crutchfield. Thanks to CCDD for notify the forum about it. I was able to cancel my order with DJI once I successfully placed the order with Crutchfield.

Got mine yesterday as well! Thanks CCDD!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost