DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cue the mass cancelling of Mavic orders

Just cancelled my MP order. As soon as its available for sale on Amazon. Im pulling the trigger that selling my P4...what was dji thinking, they are crushing their own products

Looks like neither the Inspire 2 nor the Phantom 4 Pro utilize Ocusync. Both still have lightbridge technology. I wonder if that was simply to keep compatibility with controllers, or if there's some other reason to not adopt the newer technology, which seems to provide a stronger connection over a longer range.
Still claiming the 4.3 mile range.

Ability to change from 2.4 to 5.8 may be for something other than the obvious stated at some point with compatibility

lol phantom 4 pro shows ships in 1-2 weeks on their site right now...

And the DJI store on amazon is showing they have 3 more IN STOCK ready to ship. True? Who knows.

We'll see.. I just ordered... said shipping in 1 to 2 weeks.
I placed my order as soon as I read the camera specs (Order Time: 2016-11-15 19:58:36 (UTC)...got the same 1-2 weeks then but now the site is saying 3-5 weeks...hopefully that's for "later" orders

Reactions: Spuds_McKenzie
DJI has us right where they want us!! Bent over [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJI has us right where they want us!! Bent over [emoji15]

200w.gif

Now I know why they were able to put so many features on the Mavic at the price point...for the competition. Now the P4Pro and I2 put the competition another year or more behind.

I can't see them being shipped over the next few week as they stated though...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I saw an article saying they had learned from their mistakes...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

P4P looks amazing, but the Mavic's portability and features, and price point are a big selling point for me. Should be interesting to see Casey Niestat fly the 2 new DJI drones (and consequently lose/break them).

Reactions: Techcop50
I placed my order as soon as I read the camera specs (Order Time: 2016-11-15 19:58:36 (UTC)...got the same 1-2 weeks then but now the site is saying 3-5 weeks...hopefully that's for "later" orders
Ric, you beat me by 2 minutes :) I'm hoping for the 1-2 week timeframe.

Reactions: ricphoto
P4P looks amazing, but the Mavic's portability and features, and price point are a big selling point for me. Should be interesting to see Casey Niestat fly the 2 new DJI drones (and consequently lose/break them).
Based on his initial review of Mavic he said if the camera was 75% as good as p4 he'd but happy. Lol p4 still a big square [emoji20]

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC