DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom control setting problem

Theones

Reactions
Usually I use control setting mode 2, then I try custom control setting om my own style:
1) Left stick, up & down for throttle and left & right for slide or move left right
2) right stick, up & down for forward and backward, stick left & right for circle left or right direction
The problem when I did that setting I cannot activated manual take off which move left right stick to the bottom center. What did I miss here

I would have expected the motor-stop/motor-start commands to be distinct from the Mode.

However, given your custom Mode, have you tried pushing both sticks to lower-left?

I would have expected the motor-stop/motor-start commands to be distinct from the Mode.

However, given your custom Mode, have you tried pushing both sticks to lower-left?
I did that too pushing both stick to lower left but nothing happen, thanks for your reply ^^, but when I switch back to mode 2 it kick in start the rotors ready to manual take off as usual....

Any one can save custom control setting and take off manually using custom control setting?....any advise?:)

Any one can save custom control setting and take off manually using custom control setting?....any advise?:)
I wanted to used Custom Mode to make my left stick act more like an aircraft stick( i.e. pull back to climb, push forward to descend.) I found that after configuring the sticks the way I wanted, pulling the sticks to the lower inside corners no longer started the motors. After a little trial and error, I found that the motors would start if I pushed left stick up and to the left while pulling the right stick down and to the right. At least this works on the simulator. It's dark and cold outside so I have not flight tested this stick configuration yet. I'm guessing if you try all possible options, you'll find a combination that works to start your motors as well.

Reactions: Bandit287
I wanted to used Custom Mode to make my left stick act more like an aircraft stick( i.e. pull back to climb, push forward to descend.) I found that after configuring the sticks the way I wanted, pulling the sticks to the lower inside corners no longer started the motors. After a little trial and error, I found that the motors would start if I pushed left stick up and to the left while pulling the right stick down and to the right. At least this works on the simulator. It's dark and cold outside so I have not flight tested this stick configuration yet. I'm guessing if you try all possible options, you'll find a combination that works to start your motors as well.
Nice thank you for your advice I will try it next time I never thought about it try different combination......Thumbswayup:)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0