DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom waypoints sync from Litchi app to Mission Hub?

Hood River

Reactions
I hate having to start new threads but I did some searching around and didn't find an answer to my question. Also, new member here and will need a little time lurking to feel the forum out.

Flew my first Mission Hub test mission yesterday, Went off without a hitch. Awesome! Super pumped about the possibilities. My question is if I create waypoints using the Mavic, tight areas, can these waypoints be saved to Mission Hub? I find it so much easier to make final adjustments in Hub. I'm stilling rocking a Iphone 5 with a not so big screen.

Cheers

Did you find a solution yet? I'm also trying to figure out how to go the other way, moving a mission from the mission hub to my Mavic controller Litchi application.

Just save the mission on the device using Litchi.

You need to sync the device by opening the mission in Litchi and saving when you have an internet connection.

But be careful in tight areas, Litchi is known not to be deadly accurate.
If you search the threads you'll see references to this.
Litchi is awesome in the open though.

Also, something I learned the hard way. Get the mission into the Litchi app before you get to an area where you might not have cell coverage. Nothing worse than planning a big mission, traveling out to the location, then not being able to sync the mission onto the app.

I try to keep my mission count down. I'm always afraid I'm going to load the wrong one lol.. and then figure it out after the mavic has flown miles away..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair