DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dangerous ideas and mavic/dji slamming on youtube - Seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devin120

Reactions
This guy screws up his rth. more importantly driving while flying. smh

Edited - link removed. Click bait.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffonastick
Obviosly he has no clue how to use the Mavic. Also what is he doing all of this in the city over people for? No product has ever been designed for such use. This reminds me of the guy from Dubai that engaged his cruse control in his new motorhome so he could get up and make a sandwich while driving down the hyway?

Reactions: devin120

Has no video evidence....

Goes on to insult dji and explain what they NEED to do lol.

Symon needs a wake up call from the faa. Anyone know him?

The FAA have no jurisdiction. See below.

This fellow is a neighbor (ish) of mine. I've written to him to warn him to be careful about his videos that he's posted.

Why?

He is flying in restricted airspace. (It was easy to correlate his videos to Google Earth images and thence to see that he's flying in airspace that is restricted from the surface to 1300 ASL. Reserved for Bell Helicopters (CYR601, CYR624)).

He's ignored those messages. I hope for his sake that Transport Canada don't see where he's flying ...

I don't especially object to everything he says - but he sure knee jerked it out.

As to his "Casey Neistat" style of Vlogging.

This fellow is a neighbor (ish) of mine. I've written to him to warn him to be careful about his videos that he's posted.

Why?

He is flying in restricted airspace. (It was easy to correlate his videos to Google Earth images and thence to see that he's flying in airspace that is restricted from the surface to 1300 ASL. Reserved for Bell Helicopters (CYR601, CYR624)).

He's ignored those messages. I hope for his sake that Transport Canada don't see where he's flying ...

I don't especially object to everything he says - but he sure knee jerked it out.

Its kinda hard not to do what everyone else is doing with drones these days, the only thing left to do is leave the drone game and try to find something else lol.

Anyway unrelated to the quote, this has been posted before and yes, he's an idiot.

Fec cest une quebeqoise. Ill make sure TC know. Im sure he has no maac or field affiliation.

Guys he is obviously oblivious to the rules and the operation of the aircraft, nor does he care. He is just another clickbait youtuber who thinks they are another Casey Niestat. Don't watch his video because that is exactly why it is posted. That is the current youtube trend... to put up clickbait titles to gain viewership. Don't fall for it. If you must go, just go long enough to down vote it. He already has more down votes than up.

Reactions: Kestrel
Its funny you say that I just heard of the term click bait. Call me Naive. I see. Sad thing then i guess. But how else would he afford those shades.

This guy has proven to be an idiot more than once. People like him will kill the hobby. It sucks, but you can't fix stupid.

Has no video evidence....

Goes on to insult dji and explain what they NEED to do lol.

Symon needs a wake up call from the faa. Anyone know him?

People can speak their mind... even when other people think they are wrong. In another person's words... haters are going to hate. My advise, simply don't watch the videos and move on.

Why?

Well, you know what you've gotta do.

Reminds me of the guy from the hang over. I forget his name. Asian guy. Place a doctor in a comedy now.

Anyways I take from this that I should just ignore idiots like this. like someone said, the law will take care of things soon.

Removing the link to avoid getting hits.

Well since you removed it I don't see no need for this thread.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji