DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dashcam video capture drone crashing into car on Sydney Harbour Bridge

That was a Mavic Pro; "A smash repairer found part of the drone in the motor of his car" (camera and gimbal). From the dashcam it looks like the Mavic hit the bridge, then fell to the road below, hitting the car.

Yes, yes, idiot, yadda yadda, but I am curious what went wrong. Guessing interference or low battery caused a RTH lifted it into a girder. Maybe a hard to see cable. At the very least the pilot has been 'fined' one Mavic!

That was a Mavic Pro; "A smash repairer found part of the drone in the motor of his car" (camera and gimbal). From the dashcam it looks like the Mavic hit the bridge, then fell to the road below, hitting the car.

Yes, yes, idiot, yadda yadda, but I am curious what went wrong. Guessing interference or low battery caused a RTH lifted it into a girder. Maybe a hard to see cable. At the very least the pilot has been 'fined' one Mavic!

i know what you are saying but there is stupid and stupidly reckless, and believe me i am no drone police.

you can see that battery flip out and see its a Mavic.

Does anyone know if it failed flying over the bridge or was someone actually trying to fly through it?

We don't have enough info, i wish we did.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR