DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dd card

microSDTM. Max capacity: 64GB Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required.

'Supports up to 64 GB' is what I found when I searched it sometime ago. I use 64 but have not tried 128.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've read of people using 128GB cards, just not being able to format them from the DJI Go app..

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I am using this 128GB Lexar card, and yes, I can format from the DJI Go 4 app
f07893b78b7296eafed5bbd2b6d03251.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

You format by Mavic all new cards? Which settings you have for Video?
Just I got my Mavic and test some settings and take the card out in my iPad2 and also in my Mac mini and can't open the taken test video?

You format by Mavic all new cards? Which settings you have for Video?
Just I got my Mavic and test some settings and take the card out in my iPad2 and also in my Mac mini and can't open the taken test video?

Hi, Merry Christmas.....No I don't format the new micro SD, I am used to shoot video at 4K 30fps, D-Cinelike -2/0/0 and jpeg+RAW for stills. Some post-production with Adobe Premiere for video and Adobe Lightroom for stills. My workstation is a recent IMac 27" 5K retina. Never had problems in reviewing video either with the IMac or Ipad, when shooting in NTSC and .Mov format.

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi Merry x-mas too, thanks for your answer. All works with my Mac mini but with my iPAD 2 works only Full HD settings

I bought 2 class10 32gb ultra micro sd card yesterday for my mpro at a local cam store. And noticed from your post that your ultra card says XC whereas mine HC. Have not test the card yet and Oh boy did i bought a wrong card??
45ffbe994bfaf0b14b220ebae5d53e98.jpg

You'll be fine with those sd cards as well......just for your reference take a look here: Back to Basics: The Difference Between SD SDHC & SDXC, and Which is Best for You

I bought 2 class10 32gb ultra micro sd card yesterday for my mpro at a local cam store. And noticed from your post that your ultra card says XC whereas mine HC. Have not test the card yet and Oh boy did i bought a wrong card??

I'm not so sure tbh! There is another thread on here I about the Ultra;

SD Card Error

The ULTRA cards are not certified for 4k video and even though the Mavic does not have the highest bitrate you still may receive SD Card errors. :(

Same goes for the 200GB card, not 4k certified and as I mentioned in the other thread, whilst on paper it should be fine, the real world is a little different. Hopefully you will be ok but if you can see if you can exchange them for ones that are 4k certified. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett