DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Decal Girl Orange Digital Camo skin

Better keep wife happy ya think :)
Looks good ;)

Had a tough choice because they have so many. I like camo but wanted something I could find if it crashed in the woods. Here is the one I picked from Decal Girl. I think it's ok, my wife doesn't like it. ;-)

View attachment 9187

Don't ya hate it when the wife is right?

I do not like the looks at all. But....I would also install that skin for the very reason of being able to see it should it get lost. If ever lose one like I have, you will do what you have to to not experience a loss again. Btw, after losing the one I mentioned, the replacement was painted day-glo red and I also added 1 inch round mirrors plus added a prism to reflect the sun light. I could see it from the ground at the aircraft would be at 1200ft altitude. This was back in 2014 when there was not any rules so to speak.

I've been seeing different sites for skins and youtube post showing the install process. Are the ones that require a heat gun or hair dryer better than the ones you just put on?

All of them can be stuck on, you do not need a hair dryer for any of them but the hairdryer makes it conform better if you use it. I've done several wraps and decals. All the major players here have use the type of vinyl they can be stuck on and air bubble dont collect. There are also many relief points built in , So it doesn't bind up.

None of these adhesives leave a mark, no matter what you use to put it on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929