DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected

I have time to test today. Fresh IP4m 64gb cellular. Nothing on there except DJI Go 4. Everything uninstalled that did not need to be on there. I have it set to 8gb cache if not higher. Will come back with results.
This makes me feel better knowing that others are having this issue on the IPM4 64gb Cellular. I change to a iphone 7 and I had no issues. Strange.

Had the same thing on my iPhone 6 Plus since updating the Go app. The footage also lags now. DJI said it wasn't a recognised bug. It's made the mavic almost unusable for filming

DJI recommended reinstalling the app, plugging the mavic into a computer and reinstalling the firmware. I've done all this and turned off video caching and it still lags and warns of cpu error. I was flying in the evening and the iPhone was cool. Does the same on an iPhone 6s

I have similar issues. I chatted with DJI and they instructed to roll the firmware back. has anyone tried that?

i have not solved the problem for my Inspire 2 and would hope that given the vast number of similar complaints on the web in multiple languages, that DJI would respond.

You guys need to roll back the DJI Go app to an earlier version such as 4.08. It is the new app that gets laggy. There is a post by @digdat0 that has the steps for rolling back using an older version of Itunes and some proxy software to intercept the URL request and modify it to pick the exact DJI Go version that you want from Itunes.

Reactions: Barry Bittman
Hi,

I've updated to the latest firmware (.800) and everything went well (I usually keep my firmware updated).
But today I've experienced a strange behaviour, this message: "Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" was shown more than once and for the first time. I don't know if it's related, I guess so, but my video stream (to the controller) was laggy and sometimes stayed stucked for a few long seconds.

Anyone experienced this?
Thanks.

ps: DJI GO 4 (4.1.2) on iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.2.
I've used a memory clean app but nothing changed...

I experienced same issue. Had to delete IPad apps, even Boom Beach game freeing up storage space. At around 3GB free space no issues. My IPad has become dedicated to Mavic and apps used droning. dji Mavic Pro Go 4 a storage beast 1.74GB. Largest app I have.

Other apps I use,
For drone: iMovie, Measure Map, GPS Navagation Compass, Units Plus and B4UFly

I experienced same issue. Had to delete IPad apps, even Boom Beach game freeing up storage space. At around 3GB free space no issues. My IPad has become dedicated to Mavic and apps used droning. dji Mavic Pro Go 4 a storage beast 1.74GB. Largest app I have.

Other apps I use,
For drone: iMovie, Measure Map, GPS Navagation Compass, Units Plus and B4UFly

It's not related to available storage. I have more than 5GB free. It happens intermittently, especially during a long flight. I downgraded back to 4.0.8 using the approached posted in another thread to force itunes to download the older version.

I got the same error after upgrading DJI GO 4 app and firmware to .800.

I have the iPhone 7 Plus with 128GB storage (78GB free) and at one point, the lag was really bad, took about 30 seconds to update the video feed and information. This was 1500 feet away on a tap to fly, but I'm glad it didn't crash.

I will try the .900 update and see if it improves.

324d1d320d443fec3e4a4ed25de20ae4.jpg

This is NOT iPhone or heat related. It's a new glitch after the most recent update. I've had 500 flights in all kinds of heat and cold without this message appearing. Yesterday just after upgrading it happened repeatedly using the iPhone 6+. I finally shut all other apps and restarted the phone and had one flight without the warning before it started again on the second flight. Video time freezes and greatly lags - dangerously at times. I would say this problem is a potential liability for DJI and they wil probably get a quick fix in the works before this glitch causes some serious crashes.

Reactions: zoomie and Ty
Hi,

I've updated to the latest firmware (.800) and everything went well (I usually keep my firmware updated).
But today I've experienced a strange behaviour, this message: "Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" was shown more than once and for the first time. I don't know if it's related, I guess so, but my video stream (to the controller) was laggy and sometimes stayed stucked for a few long seconds.

Anyone experienced this?
Thanks.

ps: DJI GO 4 (4.1.2) on iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.2.
I've used a memory clean app but nothing changed...

Hi Im glad to see your post, like wise Ive been using my iPad 4 mini for months no problem but since the FW update I see the same message and lose the video. Nothing seems to help. I'm at a loss.

This is NOT iPhone or heat related. It's a new glitch after the most recent update. I've had 500 flights in all kinds of heat and cold without this message appearing. Yesterday just after upgrading it happened repeatedly using the iPhone 6+. I finally shut all other apps and restarted the phone and had one flight without the warning before it started again on the second flight. Video time freezes and greatly lags - dangerously at times. I would say this problem is a potential liability for DJI and they wil probably get a quick fix in the works before this glitch causes some serious crashes.

Lets hope so its unuseable like it is now.

While I don't get the exact message, I think the issue I am having is similar. I was flying my Mavic after upgrading and decided to do some video of the sunset. While I could start the video and record just fine, my issue was when I told it to stop recording it would not stop, the screen would flicker and turn off and come back shortly after that. The video had stopped recording but would record an extra 30 seconds or so as it was trying to stop. Obviously when the screen blacked out I would have a bit of a panic. It happened every time I tried to video. My video footage was fine with the exception of it recording longer and I forgot to add that the gimbal would go nuts as well (when I tried to stop recording). Once the screen blacked out and came back it was fine. I could take photos just fine. Been flying since February and never had an issue until now. Right now, the video function of my Mavic is not dependable.

While I don't get the exact message, I think the issue I am having is similar. I was flying my Mavic after upgrading and decided to do some video of the sunset. While I could start the video and record just fine, my issue was when I told it to stop recording it would not stop, the screen would flicker and turn off and come back shortly after that. The video had stopped recording but would record an extra 30 seconds or so as it was trying to stop. Obviously when the screen blacked out I would have a bit of a panic. It happened every time I tried to video. My video footage was fine with the exception of it recording longer and I forgot to add that the gimbal would go nuts as well (when I tried to stop recording). Once the screen blacked out and came back it was fine. I could take photos just fine. Been flying since February and never had an issue until now. Right now, the video function of my Mavic is not dependable.

I will also add that I am flying with an iPad mini 4.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3