DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected

Had that issue for the very first time today. I am running GO4 latest version on iPhone 6s.

The only thing that was different today was the temperature. Today it was very hot, more than 30C. After a few seconds the video became so laggy I couldn't fly at all. I started killing all other apps but GO4 , it helped a little but not much.

Not sure where you are on this. But if it keeps going then reset your iPhone: hold the home and sleep/wake button until it re-starts with the Apple logo. For sure all apps will re-start fresh. Review what apps may be running in the background and start disabling those that don't need to be so.

Reactions: Budmancan
i wonder if us android people will start seeing that message in the next app update. we are always behind on the app update. i got my phone too hot to touch last week and haven't had any warnings. then again its a samsung so it could just catch fire with no warning.
(it was 95 deg - note 4 - dji go 4)

Reactions: HomeyJay
I did not have this issue on firmware rev .800 or GO4 app rev 4.1.1 but after upgrading to firmware rev .900 and GO4 app rev 4.1.2 I started experiencing this on my second battery. It got so bad I had to use my goggles to fly it back home. The goggles had zero lag when the app did so it tells me it is not related to the Mavic, RC or goggles but the IOS app only.

I rebooted the iPad Mini and restarted the app and then flew 2 more batteries without issue...

Reactions: gow7
Yep iPad mini 3 here. Updated latest firmware and Go App and its started with me. Definitely the Go App and not temperature related.

Wonder if using Litchi would be any better? Haven't used this, but I've been thinking about downloading and trying it out. DJI go4 seems very glitchy and jumpy lately.

New DJI GO app iOS update available. Let's see if it fixes it. Going to test it on the weekend.

New DJI GO app iOS update available. Let's see if it fixes it. Going to test it on the weekend.

Oh nice .. I see that, I'll have to test this out at lunch. Try this before I download Litchi

short flight today, no issues to report. Also downloaded Litchi and a few flights were great with that app too. The automated waypoint missions are pretty amazing!

short flight today, no issues to report. Also downloaded Litchi and a few flights were great with that app too. The automated waypoint missions are pretty amazing!

Did you get the CPU overload error before you updated?

I've recently had it too. But I think after (.90) update. ipad mini2.

Never had it before.

Did you get the CPU overload error before you updated?

I did ... Almost every flight since updating. Granted I didn't travel out as far yesterday, but I've gotten the CPU overload warnings only about 200 feet out before as well. Crossing fingers. I'll take it out again today at lunch for a longer flight to see if it happens.

Did anyone succeeded on downloading the older version app, I've contacted DJI regarding apple devices & they are working on it...

I wasn't sure if I saw this link in this topic yet. Here is how to rollback your version. I haven't tried this yet. Hopefully with the update, won't need to

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO