DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Devil's Backbone - First Film with the Mavic

Colorado CJ

Reactions
Hello everyone. I just got my Mavic last Thursday. Sunday I made a short film over at a local hiking trial a few minutes from home.

I've been a photographer for many years but never really got into cinematography, that will all change with this Mavic!

BTW, this mavic will be exchanged for another one since the right side is blurry.

Hi Colorado, see why it is called the Devil's Backbone. Looks just like one. Great footage and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.

Nice video! That's an interesting geologic feature. Is that in Colorado?

The end title/credit says bachbone. I assume it is backbone?

Drive by there daily. Always wanted to make that same video. Neat area.

I thought this was going to be a video of the Devil's Backbone @ Mt. Baldy in Southern California. Where in Colorado is this? I was just flying my drone @ Garden of the Gods for Mother's Day.

Thanks everyone, and yes, this was shot in Loveland, Colorado. There are lots of interesting places to shoot around here, but many are off limits to "drones". I'll be using this Mavic quite a bit on my mountain hikes, as well as to film some MultiGP races (I am a staff member of "The Other Guys", one of the largest MulitGP clubs in the U.S.).

I don't have the mavic right now, Adorama agreed that the camera lens was misaligned when I showed them the video and is going to be sending me a replacement. They are great people to work with. I'm no way paid by them, but have used them for years since I am a photographer and I'm just a happy customer.

Very nice.. thanks for the share.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61