DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DFW Drone Group

Boog0822

Reactions
Does the DFW area have a drone group that regularly goes out flying? If so I'd like some information on it please. If not let's get one started!

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm in Coppell and have had my Mavic about 3 weeks. My first drone. We should all meet up on a day with nice weather in a location with some photogenic spots and open spaces.

Never in my life have I given 2 ***** about the wind conditions... now I can tell you exactly what it is every single day... lol. I'd be interested to see what kind of range folks are getting around the metroplex area over the city.

Reactions: shevlin
I got to 2700 feet a few weeks ago and got nervous and circled around and came back. That's it for me. Maybe I'll try for more when I go to Wisconsin this summer. Lotta open land up there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm in Coppell and have had my Mavic about 3 weeks. My first drone. We should all meet up on a day with nice weather in a location with some photogenic spots and open spaces.

Never in my life have I given 2 ***** about the wind conditions... now I can tell you exactly what it is every single day... lol. I'd be interested to see what kind of range folks are getting around the metroplex area over the city.
LOL - photogenic - in the DFW area??? It's only flat, brown & boring around here. ;)

Reactions: Ghordun
Since joining the group, I get multiple emails weekly about events they're doing. Even got an email last week asking for pilots to come out to rowlett to help locate a missing pregnant dog.

So, it's an active group.

Try the meetup page, there's lots of events there including a 'meet the FAA day' next month. I'm going to that one

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters