DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DFW Mavic Pilots!

Boog0822

Reactions
DFW Mavic Pilots, are we ready for a Mavic pilot get together? Has everyone received their drones? Where's the best place to fly in the MetroPlex?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: shevlin
Terrell resident here, dfw worker... Where we all meet in up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Grayson county here... haven't gotten to even take out of the box because drone prices tend to upset the wife... just got today and can't fly it till heading into work... :/

In Prosper, great fields to fly around up here. Flew yesterday in Coppell over near Andy Brown park. My dad and brother each got a Mavic as well so we all met up and flew yesterday.

Grayson county here... haven't gotten to even take out of the box because drone prices tend to upset the wife... just got today and can't fly it till heading into work... :/
Grayson Co Va.?

I fully understand.... But my mavic came at a heavily discounted price because of my work [emoji6]

Yall have any local Intel on batteries and accessories?
Been scouring the metroplex and everyone seems to have the same blank expression when you call or show up asking about MP or any accessories... "they told us we'd have them in Stock by now, I dont know why we don't have any"... O well.. The wait continues!

Yall have any local Intel on batteries and accessories?
Check with Drones Plus in Frisco. Don is the owner and a great guy. He has had batteries, props and several other accessories every time I have been in there. I also purchased my drone there...there was a wait on that but he seems to stock the other accessories.

Frisco here - Drones plus did have some batteries. I fly out at Lake Lewisville and some of the local parks.

Check with Drones Plus in Frisco. Don is the owner and a great guy. He has had batteries, props and several other accessories every time I have been in there. I also purchased my drone there...there was a wait on that but he seems to stock the other accessories.
Ditto on Drones Plus. I pre-ordered from Don and had mine before Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using MavicPilots mobile app

If we do a meet up it would be nice to have access to wide open spaces. maowen21 mentioned Brown Park in Coppell. Looks like plenty of room for flying.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
In Prosper, great fields to fly around up here. Flew yesterday in Coppell over near Andy Brown park. My dad and brother each got a Mavic as well so we all met up and flew yesterday.
I'm in Coppell. That park isn't too far away. If you head that way again give me a heads up and I'll see if I can join ya.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e