DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did I mess up by not ordering from a big retailer?

Dylan

Reactions
I ordered my drone from a smaller website for a small retail shop in florida. It seems now that Apple, and Newegg are on top of things and I haven't seen anybody that has yet received a mavic from these small shops.

FWIW, you might want to reconsider if the small shop is not an authorized DJI dealer. DJI will not honor their warranty unless you buy from a dealer.

You could have bought it from B&H Photo and been screwed over...

OR, you could have listened to some retailer that went on Reddit and on the forums saying that they would get a shipment on Nov. 22 and then have them confirm to you via their online chat that your order would ship in that shipment and then get an update from them that DJI didn't exactly send them what they had ordered and that you won't be getting your order until next year... I think that's where you ordered from in FL...

Reactions: duelingglove
Well we're not sure if Apple [emoji519] will deliver yet or just one person got lucky wait and see , you do pay [emoji383] tax with [emoji519] and no combo

Ordered from The Source Oct 25th, the longer it takes the better the aircraft Should Be...so keep posting your troubles in order for DJI to keep improving it. I was a "beta-tester" for the Phantom 2V+....DJI called me "a paying customer" but I was a tester for them, let's be real. Phantom 3 took care of all of the problems I had with the P2.

I ordered from Apple on 11/26 and received on 12/8. I simply believed that DJI can't afford to screw Apple and took a shot. It seems like all Apple orders, old and new, are being fulfilled now.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Yeah I guess you are all right. My order was from an authorized dealer (VERYDRONE). One thing that might keep me sane while I wait is the fact that its only 17 degrees here in TN

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123