DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Didn't think it would happen to me .......Crash

By the way I can't retrieve my dat file since the the internal electronics are fried. The video up to the point when it flipped is on my phone but I had changed resolution from 4K to 1080 before the flight and it won't play from the micro sd card on any of my media players for some reason.
The reason your last video file won't play is because it was probably recording when it fried and the video file wasn't closed correctly.

The reason your last video file won't play is because it was probably recording when it fried and the video file wasn't closed correctly.

I thought that may be the case. The video exists on my iPhone in the dji go4 app. At the last frame it was level and fine although you can hear the crash on the audio a split second later.

Unfortunately in the clip the last audio split second of audio doesn't come through. I'll have to try again later

Grrrrrrr ! I guess because the vide portion ends that all it transfers. The split second after the video ends the audio recordings the crash. It's not a big noise because it didn't hit very hard. It also captured me saying hmm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000