DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

difference between ordering from DJI or DJI Store on Amazon.com

jerryss

Reactions
Is there any difference in ordering from DJI.com or from the DJI Store on Amazon.com?

(I'm leaning to ordering via Amazon, Amazon are very good in case of problems with the order)

thanks in advance,
Jerry

The only difference is that Amazon handles the payment instead of DJI. The Mavic will be shipped directly by DJI in both cases.

DJI will charge you when you order. DJI through Amazon won't charge you until it ships. BUT, if you order through Amazon, and DJI doesn't ship by the time window they provide on the listing, Amazon will cancel the order.

DJI doesn't ship by the time window they provide on the listing, Amazon will cancel the order.
Amazon will email you before cancelling your order. Others have worked around that issue by contacting Amazon support and asking them to keep the order open.

Others have worked around that issue by contacting Amazon support and asking them to keep the order open.

Doesn't work. Believe me, I've been trying for days. Amazon will not hold the order open if DJI doesn't mark it as shipped. I've got 2 more days before my order gets cancelled. DJI keeps telling me that it will ship by then, so not to worry. I sure hope it does.

Ah, well, that's no fun. DJI direct might be the better way to go then for now.

Doesn't work. Believe me, I've been trying for days. Amazon will not hold the order open if DJI doesn't mark it as shipped. I've got 2 more days before my order gets cancelled. DJI keeps telling me that it will ship by then, so not to worry. I sure hope it does.

I ordered through Amazon DJI store and it was shipped out within the window. Amazon did say that they would cancel the order but I asked them to keep it open. DJI rep contacted me via email and said that it would ship the next day. It worked out for me but I kept emailing both DJI and Amazon asking for a status. I didn't believe that it would ship when they said it did but it did ship and I got it a day earlier than the delivery date. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon did say that they would cancel the order but I asked them to keep it open.
Yes, you can certainly ask them to keep it open, which I've also done. But they won't. I'm still hopeful that DJI will ship mine tomorrow. They've been adimant that it will ship before the order gets cancelled.

I received the same E-Mail saying they will cancel the order and I tried to extend it and just got a headache. Trying to get a simple extension.
They said if they do not get a shipping conformation by Nov. the 3 it would be canceled I ordered it 9/27/2016 I got a response that it was shipped yesterday from Drone World. Also Drone World just started shipping them Monday.

I just ordered from Amazon but from my understanding DJI was not the shipping agent. The price was $150 less than the listed DJI pricing for the Flymore Package. I experienced a delay but it was by the delivery agent-UPS who lost the package. Amazon shipped me a replacement on 1 day replacement for no charge.so,I must say, I think Amazon's listings got my business. I suppose I can register for their DJI insurance

I suppose I can register for their DJI insurance
Yes. You can buy DJI Care Refresh here. When you receive your Mavic, you can activate the insurance online here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS