DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DISPROVEN: Drone DID NOT Collide with Airliner!!

dthreatt

Reactions
Aviation-Herald-One.jpg

BREAKING: Mozambique incident NOT a drone collision - The Digital Circuit

Gee... what a surprise... the media has already convicted a "drone" of the incident. Sad that the media likes to pump up the news on "drones" in a bad way...

It was in all papers here, drone hits airplane. No evidence at all. !

Any incident will be fault of a drone, currently the publics perception of drones is either destroying terrorists or perving on neighbours. We have to change this by flying to the rules and avoid increasing the already bad reputation.....

Next week they'll be another story of a drone doing something stupid with or without evidence. Notice they miss the 'Rescue Service' using them to find injured climbs or 'Police' tracking criminals with thermal cameras.... :(

Yes, and just like the other stories this one will never go away. Some sources are still reporting, and using the trash bag collision as a "drone strike", months after it was deemed false.

Yes, a friend of mine who is not particularly drone friendly came out with the British Airways london - drone sighting hovering over wing tip !.

Hang on a sec I said, it was a rubbish bag. Ohhhhh

People believe this rubbish because they see it in paper, then every drone is spying on them, following them etc.

Yes, a friend of mine who is not particularly drone friendly came out with the British Airways london - drone sighting hovering over wing tip !.

Hang on a sec I said, it was a rubbish bag. Ohhhhh

People believe this rubbish because they see it in paper, then every drone is spying on them, following them etc.
There does seem to be an effort, from some, to destroy this industry, before it even starts.

The papers love a bad potential drone story and the public lap it up.
Why check facts when the story is click bait. ?

I am still waiting for a retraction by 3 top selling UK newspapers, dont think its going to happen !

Don't wait too long you'll be old and grey... :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786