DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Distortion on Phone screen

jmorse62

Reactions
While flying today the image in my smart phone was pretty distorted. Seemed to mostly be the lighter things on the screen.1486960152223.png I attached a screenshot from the phone. It lasted a little while and then everything worked fine. Photos on the memory card were fine so I guess it is something to do with the connection to the phone.
Any help with camera settings is appreciated.1486960083670.png

Sent from my SM-G930P using MavicPilots mobile app

The stripes are displayed in the areas that are overexposed. If you don't want to see the stripes, disable the "Over Exposure Warning" setting in DJI GO.

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

Its overexposure warning . Turn the setting off within the DJI GO app if you dont care for it.

Ha msinger beat me to replying by seconds

Its overexposure warning . Turn the setting off within the DJI GO app if you dont care for it.

No we know that we are talking about the picture brakes up...i was told its cuz of bad cell signal which makes sense cuz i once vot a message saying weak cell signal and cell gps lll)

Nononono

No we know that we are talking about the picture brakes up...i was told its cuz of bad cell signal which makes sense cuz i once vot a message saying weak cell signal and cell gps lll)

Nononono
Ofcourse we know what the red or blk colrs mean thats not our problem the picture distorts...i was told its cell signal is bad which makes sense cuase it happened than i got a message sayin my cell and location/gps on my devise was bad

Ofcourse we know what the red or blk colrs mean thats not our problem the picture distorts...i was told its cell signal is bad which makes sense cuase it happened than i got a message sayin my cell and location/gps on my devise was bad
Anyone pls reply thats not guessing pls

No we know that we are talking about the picture brakes up

Anyone pls reply thats not guessing pls

The OP is talking about the Over Exposure Warning setting. Check out the screenshots in the first post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54