DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI After Sales Service and Warranty

iflyimpilot

Reactions
I've looked everywhere in MavicPilots and DJIs website but couldn't seem to find the answer, so please forgive me if I'm posting something that has already been asked.

I got my Mavic back in December 2016 (through Bestbuy). I never got DJI Care Refresh or anything like that so I was wondering what my options would be if (knock-on-wood) I needed to send it in for repair, now almost 7 months later? I know there is a 48 hour window or something like that from the time the aircraft has been activated to purchase the DJI Care Refresh.

If lets say I needed to send it in for a defective compass, gimbal, etc., will they still accept the service request and it'll simply be paying outright for the repair costs? Reading through their After Sales Service policies, it looks like certain parts like the compass for example is covered for up to 6 months. Does this mean I'm out of luck? Again, I apologize if this has been asked already!

Thanks in advance.

I've looked everywhere in MavicPilots and DJIs website but couldn't seem to find the answer, so please forgive me if I'm posting something that has already been asked.

I got my Mavic back in December 2016 (through Bestbuy). I never got DJI Care Refresh or anything like that so I was wondering what my options would be if (knock-on-wood) I needed to send it in for repair, now almost 7 months later? I know there is a 48 hour window or something like that from the time the aircraft has been activated to purchase the DJI Care Refresh.

If lets say I needed to send it in for a defective compass, gimbal, etc., will they still accept the service request and it'll simply be paying outright for the repair costs? Reading through their After Sales Service policies, it looks like certain parts like the compass for example is covered for up to 6 months. Does this mean I'm out of luck? Again, I apologize if this has been asked already!

Thanks in advance.

As you have already stated, some parts are only covered for a limited period of time.
If by an unfortunate chance you were needing a repair, then my suggestion is to log on to the DJI web site with your user ID and password and use the links for repair/warranty (if applicable).

If the part is not covered, then you would be responsible for the repair costs. Alternatively you may find a local reseller (other than BB) that is a DJI authorized dealer that may provide repair services.
Maybe you could "google" DJI Mavic Pro repair and see what you come up with.

Good luck.

Thanks in advance.

You still can get DJI Care Refresh, just have to make a video a upload the link (following the instructions) here

Get DJi Refresh after 48h

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll