DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI ANNOUNCES EVENT

mschwind200

Reactions
7b1f502a83352dc82af97349baa6959f.jpg

What do you think we'll see from DJI this time?

Announce something, I am getting bored with my toys.

"Create your legacy" has an inference of impending death. How about a personal drone that follows you around, filming every aspect of your life to pass on to unborn generations to show what a "fun" life you had in your self induced big brother style utopia. It returns to base and recharges/swaps cells when you sleep or go to take the call of nature.

Ultimately, like all electro mechanical devices it fails, and records your final moments as it plummets from the air, killing you.

Your headstone will then have an embedded LCD screen which shows your "life on a loop" sponsored by DJI. Your epitaph will read "Here lies *********, he liked a selfie".

DJI released the Phantom 4 Advanced earlier than expected. See more details about it here.

Reactions: sirrraj
Gee lol, I've had my Mavic since Feb, fly it 2-3 times a week and I still haven't got bored with it yet. I'm getting bored with my flying locations though, there is only so many videos I can make before it starts getting boring there though.
I think you are correct, I am getting bored by my surroundings, especially when I see all the cool videos people post from exotic locals. You made a good point.

Reactions: Kestrel
Nuclear fuel cell instead of LiPo battery for the Mavic. Stay up for days or weeks o_O:eek:

Spark is going to be announced probably the goggles too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ