DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Answered my Question Where is my Order

Desertdude

Reactions
Here's the email I got from dji when I asked where is my order.

We owe you an apology for our delays in delivering the new Mavic Pro.
We want to thank you for your patience and also advise that we are looking into improving our order process and systems, based largely on your feedback.
When we announced Mavic Pro and began accepting pre-orders, we expected to deliver the first units in mid-October. However, ramping up production to full speed at top quality took longer than planned. Prior to our scheduled shipping target, we encountered an issue integrating a part into the Mavic Pro. We resolved that within a week. On top of that, the excitement for the Mavic Pro beat our expectations. As a result, we are working diligently to ramp up production to meet the higher-than-anticipated demand for the Mavic Pro.
We have been shipping for nearly two weeks, but even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many orders moving through various global sales channels because of this demand.
For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next six to seven weeks.
Some of you waiting for your Mavic Pro also expressed concern about our immediate billing of pre-orders. We've heard you and are examining potential alternatives with our payment provider.
DJI exists to put amazing technology and innovation into your hands, and we're sorry it's taking so long with Mavic Pro. Our internal systems haven't kept up with the enormous demand for our products, and your enthusiasm for our newest offering is spurring us to improve.
We appreciate your understanding and are doing everything we can to get Mavic Pro to you as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team

same. in other words, they have no idea. One thing for sure is that they are fulfilling their 'big box' channels at an escalating rate and the direct dji.com customers seem to be bottom priority. Squeaky wheel and I am sure Apple and Newegg get different responses to their emails. Quite sad....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato