DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI assist 2 wont connect to Mavic

Reactions
assist will not connect to my Mavic, I start the software, plug in the Mavic then turn it on , the help picture in the software just stays static and never show connection, and then the mavic icon to click on. what am I doing wrong ?

assist will not connect to my Mavic, I start the software, plug in the Mavic then turn it on , the help picture in the software just stays static and never show connection, and then the mavic icon to click on. what am I doing wrong ?
So it is NOT showing the Mavic icon? If that's the case, typically it can be 1 or 2 things bad cable or driver issue.

Having the same issues myself. Hopefully it's just a cable issue. Drivers on the other hand seem a little more difficult to troubleshoot...

Hi,
I had the same problem.
Just use the newest DJI Assistant 2 and it works fine.

I had the same issue as well. It was the cable used a Motorola cable, issue went away. it worked fine after that.

Are you on windows? If so when you plug in the mavic does it say it recognizes the device? If not it is a driver issue I would reload the newest assistant

Hi,
I had the same problem.
Just use the newest DJI Assistant 2 and it works fine.
reloaded the newest and no dice, I am sure now its a driver problem, computer sees the drive and wants to download photos but not connect to assist,

If you go to device manager with the drone plugged in does it show a device with a yellow explanation point or is there nothing at all?
What version windows are you on?

If you go to device manager with the drone plugged in does it show a device with a yellow explanation point or is there nothing at all?
What version windows are you on?
Thanks for the reply I am running Windows 8.1 this afternoon I rolled it back to a date before I had my Mavic re-install the latest version click install twice when I was questioned by windows for the drivers went through the complete procedure and still no cigar.
Yes in device manager there are two things with?'s CDC serial and pcouffin under other devices. The only action I get is my light room software starts up so the cables OK because it seeing the card in the bird.
I hesitate to up grade to .800 because I have no way to turn back.

Try disconnecting the mavic, delete the ?'s in device manager, then hit refresh. If only one comes back its the mavic driver. If they both appear it is not. Then plug in the mavic and see if the ? comes back if it does I would say you are blocking the driver from loading with a setting within win 8

Thanks for the reply I am running Windows 8.1 this afternoon I rolled it back to a date before I had my Mavic re-install the latest version click install twice when I was questioned by windows for the drivers went through the complete procedure and still no cigar.
Yes in device manager there are two things with?'s CDC serial and pcouffin under other devices. The only action I get is my light room software starts up so the cables OK because it seeing the card in the bird.
I hesitate to up grade to .800 because I have no way to turn back.
I am having this same issue with windows 8.1 if you find a fix please post it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest