DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 question..

Cerberus

Reactions
I noted when you are trying to upgrade (or downgrade) your MAvic... there is a Restore factory default button..
what does it do?

Does it restore your Mavic to the original FW it comes with or .....??

I asked this question and I was recieved one answer.....

It did..... N O T H I N G

I dunno I never tried it bit I did ask. I don't think anyone on here buy maybe a couple people did it.

Reactions: Cerberus
I suppose it puts everything, controller and Drone back to the settings they had when you received it before you updated everything?
Wouldn't affect your Dji App though.
Not game to mess with mine though as everything seems ok.

Reactions: Cerberus
I asked this question and I was recieved one answer.....

It did..... N O T H I N G

I dunno I never tried it bit I did ask. I don't think anyone on here buy maybe a couple people did it.

It did nothing? hmm...

well, if it does restore the Mavic to the FW it first came in, I may be tempted to do this first before updating to the newest FW, (prefereably newer than .600)..

Maybe then , I'll post up here to update one what the "restore factory default" really does..

Reactions: Spanishcop
I suppose it puts everything, controller and Drone back to the settings they had when you received it before you updated everything?
Wouldn't affect your Dji App though.
Not game to mess with mine though as everything seems ok.

Thats my initial thought too... If not wrong, my Mavic came to me in .400.. so until the next new FW update, I guess this question will be hanging in limbo for a bit..

p.s :- but seriously though, no one ever tried?

Also , I am asking this because the FW update of .600.. seems like a hit and miss for different people... some had it works great, some had disastrous results from it.. I'm wondering whether the way we update it from what version may be the actual culprit in this cases... just wondering..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom