DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Bag..Fly more Package....

I like the size of the Flymore bag. It just needs a little tweak in size and a hard shell to be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I found when we were on holiday that putting the DJI bag inside my back pack with all my other photography gear worked really well. It kept the Mavic safe inside while I went hiking. It also means it's just a matter of pulling the DJI bag out of the back pack when I just want to take the Mavic on a shoot, knowing everything is still inside ready to go. No repacking and forgetting something.

Reactions: RAZR
I got a flatter bag which fits better filling base of my small rucksack well was 22 euros here in Spain

I think the official DJI FlyMore bag is AWESOME. Excellent quality, and to the average passer by, just looks like a camera bag. Allows you to carry your Mavic and accessories in the smallest form factor possible, which is EXACTLY what I want.

Reactions: Drone Police
I like the size of the Flymore bag. It just needs a little tweak in size and a hard shell to be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The whole idea of this bag is to NOT be a hard shell so that it travels better. That's one of the main reasons I bought it. With the right packaging, the extra battery, the charger and some other stuff like extra wires, the black lens protector, my Garmin glo, the Battery to Power Bank Adapter, and extra pair of props. Very compact and safe. Strap had to be adjusted by my the tailor, never going to carry it around my waist.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Yeah the fly more bag is great. As small as you can get while carrying most or all of the accessories.
And the bag is very low-key. Only small branding in grey on the bottom corner, easily missed if you're not looking for it.
And as mentioned, can easily fit in a backpack.

Reactions: RAZR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji