DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care refresh after 48 hours

MavicPro

Reactions
Ok so I'm planning on adding dji care to my new mavic pro in a week or two. This will be 2 weeks after the 48 hours. How does this work? And Can I use my dji credit from my dji account to purchase the care after the 48 hours?

I know I'm not answering the question but look into personal article insurance as well - I was able to get my Mavic covered against accidental damage for $60/year with no deductible and they (statefarm) explicitly confirmed it covers even a total loss or theft, i.e. if you drown it, you're still covered unlike DJI Refresh (which always has a "deductible" of at least $79 on top of the $99).

I know I'm not answering the question but look into personal article insurance as well - I was able to get my Mavic covered against accidental damage for $60/year with no deductible and they (statefarm) explicitly confirmed it covers even a total loss or theft, i.e. if you drown it, you're still covered unlike DJI Refresh (which always has a "deductible" of at least $79 on top of the $99).
I can't get personal article insurance for my drone here. I guess it's not offered by any insurance agency in California. Go figure

Ok so I'm planning on adding dji care to my new mavic pro in a week or two. This will be 2 weeks after the 48 hours. How does this work?
You must submit a detailed video to DJI. See more details here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929