DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh Conclusions?

Well I personally paid for the refresh, and never thought I would need it. Well I guess I will learn if the tree scenario is covered haha. During a return to home request, my Mavic came into contact with branches... and as soon as that happened it want panicky ape ****, and then hit another branch which broke a prop, launching it into the side of the house. Two broken legs and a cracked eyeball.. only issue I think I'll run into is, I was running litichi app (3rd part app) think I'll have issues with a replacement?

Yeah, I had resisted the DJI program, but once it was in my hands they got my money. I'm glad I went with their in house program for my initial coverage. Took my maiden flight today and felt much more secure knowing the cool thing I just threw into the sky is safe from complete and catastrophic loss.

Reactions: m0j0
Did I read that there is a $79 fee for first refresh and $129 for the second? In addition to the $99 fee up front?

The way I read it is that the $79 and other fee are required if a complete drone replacement (refresh) is desired.

Curious as to whether the $79/$129 fees relate to replacing a smaller item? If it is complete replacement seems like a good idea. I guess a cheaper needed fix could be done by yourself?

I am definitely leaning in getting the "refresh" warranty.

I hate paying for extended warranties. Just hate it. But yeah, the thing flies in a manner that I would never trust a human to fly. Way, way more dangerous than normal flying. (commercial pilot)

I paid.

Yeah, I had resisted the DJI program, but once it was in my hands they got my money. I'm glad I went with their in house program for my initial coverage. Took my maiden flight today and felt much more secure knowing the cool thing I just threw into the sky is safe from complete and catastrophic loss.

At least for a year it is.. after being cynical about the program as soon as I had mine I bought care refresh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anybody followed my Asurion thread, the DJI is a no brainer. I literally just ordered my replacement from DJI Store and purchased their coverage. Even though I believe I still have coverage with Asurion. I am not going through that again with them. Since there was no deductible with Asurion it technically cost me less than the DJI coverage (only benefit between the two). They threw in tax amount as well, even though I ordered initially through NewEgg. That basically covered my new Mavic Pro order, plus coverage through DJI. I was smart enough to keep my battery that would have been in the drone and the SD card. So I will now have 4 batteries (had 3 to start). IMO the only option is DJI, plus the water (if recovered) is a big bonus in coverage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS