DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Care Refresh Full Review and Tips

MavicGuy

Reactions
So after drowning my Mavic with saltwater(dont ask) I had to use the Refresh. With so much discussion regarding this program I thought I would share my experience here;) Hope it helps anyone considering getting it, and those who already have it, and are or may be using it currently.

Reactions: Scott and Dragonwar
Not impressed with Dji care refresh. I'm more than five weeks after shipping mine out with no time table when I'd get my replacement. They originally said 7-10 businesses days after receiving the Mavic. It has been way longer.

I have my mavic covered for accidental damage and theft by Photoguard. It costs me £4 per month and has an excess of £50. It's a new for old policy, so I won't end up with a refurb unit if mine crashes and needs to be replaced.

Fly-aways aren't covered unless I can retrieve the physical drone - think this is also the case with Refresh also.

It's much cheaper than Refresh, has the additional benefit of theft cover and it'll only cost me £50 to claim on it.

I'm left wondering why on earth you'd want to take out a Refresh package?

I have my mavic covered for accidental damage and theft by Photoguard. It costs me £4 per month and has an excess of £50. It's a new for old policy, so I won't end up with a refurb unit if mine crashes and needs to be replaced.

Fly-aways aren't covered unless I can retrieve the physical drone - think this is also the case with Refresh also.

It's much cheaper than Refresh, has the additional benefit of theft cover and it'll only cost me £50 to claim on it.

I'm left wondering why on earth you'd want to take out a Refresh package?

Our options are more limited it seems here in Canada from what I can tell. The refresh worked well for me but did take awhile.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123