DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh help?

wez130

Reactions
Hello, not quite the same as other care refresh topics but i need advice...

I've received my Brand new Mavic pro (yay). However, i'm not even attempting to fly it yet until i've got it covered for accidental damage etc. I'm in UK atm but moving to New Zealand in 4 months. I want to get care refresh but i want to know what will happen in 4 months when i move. I've tried emailing DJI themselves but they literally replied...'Dear customer, Please be noted: DJI care is only available for DJI products meeting the following requirements. 1.Brand new aircraft. 2. Aircraft activated less than 48 hours.

That's it :(

Obviously, my aircraft meets the above requirements! However they don't answer my question as to what will happen when i move to NZ. Can anyone help?

Thanks

If you do Buy it confirm with them that you have it after you pay for it. Read my second to the last post. I'm going to the credit card company to get my money back. Because after I paid for it they said they can't find it.

Note that DJI doesn't allow their "Care Refresh" to be transferred. You would have to get another new Refresh after making a detailed video of your drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom