DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh in Canada

Razarback Rebel

Reactions
Does anyone have any experiences with DJI Care in Canada. I just got my Mavic yesterday (haven't even flown it yet) and I am wondering if it is worth it or if I will have to wait weeks shipping to the US and waiting for it to come back.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I bought it, haven't used it yet but there is authorized repair places in canada to get them fixed. Multirotorheli in Calgary is one, couldn't hurt to send them a email and ask questions.

The way i see it if you crash and need yours replaced or fixed it's worth the money even if you have to wait a couple weeks..

Mine was sent back for warranty issue.

I did not buy refresh but it's probably a good idea.

However, DJI refresh does not mean it will be replaced with a new unit. In pretty sure they can send back a used one.

Keep that in mind

I'm gonna roll the dice on this. I was told by Dji that the refresh coverage is good for one year only, a one time shot. While I acknowledge that I'm a relative newbie to the Mavic...I have some RC heli hours previously. I feel I will more cautious with the MP in the first year but as I gain hours I might be more apt to take more chances...ie letting it run for multi thousand feet flights etc.

If it were a renewable coverage that might sway me and if they would let us pay in CDN Pesos as well. I'm checking locally to see if they will cover for damage, loss and liability.

D

I bought the refresh, and had to use it.
It took almost 3 weeks for my mavic to get to California.
I whined a lot and they sent it back express ( 30 hours )
I suggest talking to the tech guys and arrange to ship express both ways even if it costs a bit more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna