DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji care refresh not rapid support like it says.

Carlos de Castro

Reactions
I'm going on one month having shipped mine out with nothing other than"pending " in the progress. Seems to me that I am stuck in the "Mavic" shortage process. I did expect at least a 3 week wait.

I'm going on one month having shipped mine out with nothing other than"pending " in the progress. Seems to me that I am stuck in the "Mavic" shortage process. I did expect at least a 3 week wait.

"Good things come to those who wait." That's an old expression that always proves to be true. But if you're like me, I want patience and I want it NOW!

I hope you get a surprise email or some contact from DJI soon telling you your Mavic is on its way back home. Hitting RTH won't help, but remembering that "Patience is a virtue" might. (Another expression to bear in mind while you wait.) Best of luck to you!

Reactions: mlaczek
"Good things come to those who wait." That's an old expression that always proves to be true. But if you're like me, I want patience and I want it NOW!

I hope you get a surprise email or some contact from DJI soon telling you your Mavic is on its way back home. Hitting RTH won't help, but remembering that "Patience is a virtue" might. (Another expression to bear in mind while you wait.) Best of luck to you!

I doubt I will be receiving a surprise email as they have issued another crm number. I'm reading that others have had there replacement units shipped two days after Dji received them. Mine was received by them 15 days ago.

I doubt I will be receiving a surprise email as they have issued another crm number. I'm reading that others have had there replacement units shipped two days after Dji received them. Mine was received by them 15 days ago.

my friend's mavic is in the german service center 20-25 days ago. and nobody OPENED (!) the mavic's box at this time. it's stucked somewhere in the DJI service center. maybe he's mavic is the balance under somebody's monitor or keyboard. and this is the third replacement story of him since december 1. horror...

"be cool, and twisting by the pool!"

I wish all the best for you!

(sorry for my bad english!)

Reactions: CC Rider

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun