DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Care Refresh turn around time?

Carlos de Castro

Reactions
I clipped a tree branch from the rear,the other day causing my Mavic to hit the pavement doing small damage to the gimbal, battery, and the locking connection on one of the props. Since I had been having a soft focus issue, I had been planning on sending it back anyways.

Should I expect to wait 3-4 weeks sending it from Connecticut?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I had to return mine for a gimbal failure. It was covered under warranty. I contacted DJI service. went through their beck and forth e-mails. Several day later, they sent a UPS mailing label and off it went. They kept in the loop all through the process. I come back to my house tomorrow. Been gone about 2 weeks. I'm quite satisfied with the process. I do have extended coverage but it not needed

5 weeks going, I paid the $79 eight days ago, and it still hasn't shipped. False advertising on DJI saying that it's rapid support. They should at least say it should take 6 weeks, instead of the 7-10 days they claim. Extremely disappointed.

I had to return mine for a gimbal failure. It was covered under warranty. I contacted DJI service. went through their beck and forth e-mails. Several day later, they sent a UPS mailing label and off it went. They kept in the loop all through the process. I come back to my house tomorrow. Been gone about 2 weeks. I'm quite satisfied with the process. I do have extended coverage but it not needed

Haha. You're probably not satisfied with the process now.

Mine took about 7 weeks. The whole time it was there kept showing repairing. Repairing. Repairing. Then I got it and it was new. Like if that was the plan ship it back right away.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake