DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh vs Heliguy Insurance

Bibs

Reactions
DJI Care Refresh is £30 cheaper so the price isn't really a factor but which one is best. I get Bronze for free so looking to perhaps upgrade to Silver at £129.

Details of cover here

I suspect it could all come down to when you claim.
With you and Heliguy both being in the UK I'd say there is less uncertainty with 'shipping', plus I have found that I can talk to the Heliguy people over the phone, which seems such a novelty!!

Against that is the fact they can only repair IF they have the parts available, and I doubt anyone would expect that to happen before, oh, pick a month, let's say June 2017.

You do understand Heliguy will only sell their insurance to their Customers (those who have bought the drone through them)? If you have already ordered from China, especially if it's too late to cancel, you choice is Care Refresh or nothing.

Delivery of the drones (never mind parts) seems especially uncertain at the moment, both from China to agents like Heliguy and from China to those who have ordered direct with DJI.

So, the answer is part determined by your drone order, and any gamble you make on dealing with Heliguy or DJI direct.

Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka