DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji care refresh, what if I bought it in US and activate it in Spain?

jdecara

Reactions
Hello!!
I bought my mavic last week in the US, cheaper than Madrid (999$ vs 1200€) and I was wondering if someone knows if its possible to do the same with the dji care refresh.
I mean, if I purchase it in the US Store (refresh) , may I use the activation code they give me here in Spain?
Thank you for your help! Gracias!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

As far as I know I don't think that matters but you should contact dji just to be 100% sure

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It should be activated to whatever drone it's attached to. However, you bought your drone in the US, the refresh service will only work in the US. I think.

I was in the same predicament that you're in right now! After chatting with DJI the advised me to buy the Care Refresh from the ES website or from an ES dealer, that way the care refresh will work (Only) in EUROPE, you might want to consider that your warranty will still be valid only in the US

By the way I contacted them by chat because I wanted written confirmation and proof I case I need to make a claim and the use the old excuse "oh. No the agent that told you that was wrong"

Reactions: migbur

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98