DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji care refresh

Jez6640

Reactions
I know there is a fair bit on this subject but:
Can I have your thoughts please.
The mp is the most expensive drone I have purchased, touch wood I have never crashed one before but there is always a first time.
SO should I purchase dji refresh ( is it correct you can only have this for 1 year)
Or can I buy insurance for it elsewhere in the U.K. Please or is it possible it's covered under my household insurance.
What do others do please [emoji106]

I have both DJI Refresh and State Farm drone insurance. I would use Refresh if the drone is recoverable, State Farm if the drone is lost or stolen. State Farm insurance will also outlast Refresh as it will cover past 1 year of ownership.

You can clcik on the link below or simply google "drone insurance UK." Make sure it will cover repairs in case of operator error.

Drone Insurance UK | Quadcopter, SUA & UAS Drone Insurance | Insure4Drones

Last edited:
Is there an insurance that covers all scenarios , pilot error, fly always damage etc that you know of.
It seems if dji only lasts a year it best to find one that covers all so it can be renewed surely?

Reactions: Wingo
Check the link I provided. They do liability for sure, and offer other options as well. Prices arent too bad. If they dont cover flyaways or operator error damage, you can find a different one.

Anyone here from the UK and have drone insurance that covers OP damage?

Thanks I did take a look but seems the only options you can accept when getting a quote are for commercial flyers, this rules me out [emoji20]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas