DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care what to do?

mschwind200

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow I have to send my Mavic Pro in for a repair, but I'm not sure what it is exactly they want. Just the drone? Controller? Spare battery? And any info on anything I might need to know would be great.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Ask them for the details before you send it in.

Ask them for the details before you send it in.
I did but DJI Support just kept saying "I understand your concern, what is the problem with your drone?" That happened with 3 seperet agents and I had to explain that I already had organised to get it fixed, and then the chat randomly disconnected all 3 times so I'm done with that

Did you try to reach them by phone? You can find their phone numbers here.

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow I have to send my Mavic Pro in for a repair, but I'm not sure what it is exactly they want. Just the drone? Controller? Spare battery? And any info on anything I might need to know would be great.

Thanks

What is the nature of the repair?

In my experience they need only the drone and controller unless its an issue with the battery.

just got mine back on Friday sent in for warranty repair, sent drone only, they requested no battery, props or controller as had no problem with these just the bird,came back as i sent it,but with a different serial so think i got a new Mavic.

Do not send back the MicroSD card either. That come straight from DJI.
They also told me not to send the controller .I had a crash with mine and broke the Gimbal and one arm

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada