DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care

warlock 31

Reactions
This company is unbelievably disappointing. They replaced my mavic under warranty that I had for 2 days took 4 weeks. I was told I had to change the serial numbers for my DJI care. So I email them they said I did not have DJI care under any serial number. They kept on saying I needed the agreement number which I never got I sent them copies of the confirmation for DJI care $99 and a copy of the credit card charge. They basically said sorry about my luck that I would have to buy it again that my DJI care did not exist. So now I'm forced to do a credit card dispute. Just loved to spend time taking care of this kind of crap. Tech support is great DJI store is great DJI care not so much

Sorry to hear about them giving you a hard time. Do you have your original serial number? They might not have changed it in your Refresh contract.

Sometime getting them on chat or the phone is easier than emailing.

I gave them both serial numbers so that there wouldn't be any mistakes they said they couldn't match either serial number to DJI care. I also called them and got the same runaround so like I say I just gave up and turned it over to the credit card company

Sorry to hear about them giving you a hard time. Do you have your original serial number? They might not have changed it in your Refresh contract.

Sometime getting them on chat or the phone is easier than emailing.
After threatening them with credit card company and the Better Business Bureau today June 9th they sent me a DJI care agreement. It has the first mavic serial number on it so now I'm in the process of getting it changed to the new one. Hopefully that is not an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots