• visitor1.png

???

• you there?
  • 19:35

• HEllo?

• hi

• yes

• I am here

• Apologies i have had horrible experiences with support so i was hesitant i was going to have to speak to liu

• i have been asking online support for close to a month for updates if any

• and nothing
  • 19:37

• my concern i when i can recieve any notification on my order for shipemtns etc

• its rediculous i have to wait a month and continue to send daily emails asking for help

• May I know your order number?
  • 19:38

• my past dealings with Liu have been bad enought to want to cancel. luckily i have had decent support with Natalia
  • 19:39

• i just want to know when it would ship
  • 19:40

• let me check it for you at first

• thank you
  • 19:42

• ORignally i was told nov 7 by Jewel

• 16-10-03
    02:31:12 this is your order paid time , if there is no tracking number next 3 weeks , please come back for further information

• 2016-10-02 17:18:09 (UTC)
  • 19:43

• that is on my order page

• how is it you have a different time
  • 19:45

• ?

• hi

• hello

• uh we were just talking

• ok

• do you have an answer?
  • 19:46

• sorry for we are waiting for mavic in stocks

• that is not my question

• Currently , we don't have an estimated shipping time , due to we are waiting for mavic in stocks.

• why do you have a different order time than what is on my order page
  • 19:47

• ?

• 16-10-03
    02:31:12 we according to BeiJin time
  • 19:49

It wouldn't surprise me to hear soon that some single component sub-supplier isn't keeping up and is delaying the whole shebang.

What are you expecting exactly? Sending mails every day is pointless, it's the same for everybody, no known shipping date and that's it. Either patiently wait until your time comes or cancel. Easy enough.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear soon that some single component sub-supplier isn't keeping up and is delaying the whole shebang.

That is precisely what the authorized dealer from which I ordered my Mavic is telling me. He got that information from DJI low level employees he talks to nearly every day. He did not identify the specific component but said the shortage should be alleviated by year-end if not sooner.

That is precisely what the authorized dealer from which I ordered my Mavic is telling me. He got that information from DJI low level employees he talks to nearly every day. He did not identify the specific component but said the shortage should be alleviated by year-end if not sooner.

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully gets sorted out soon.

I've never used chat for order status, but have otherwise always had good support experiences with chat. They've always defined the problem, or otherwise set up a case number for me to send the unit in.

Look at it this way .... It will be a wonderful self-Christmas present.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo