DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI EMAIL 1/5 ORDER TODAY- SHIP BEFORE 1/18

The email was only to specific people that were logged into their DJI account and were contemplating the Mavic (maybe had it in their cart but not purchased). Read the first post, the email says that if you purchased that day it would ship by 1/18.
Forgot to ask. Where does that kind of info come from?

Taco RC is one brand, there are several brands out there selling good filters now, Freewell and Polar Pro are 2 others. I think Taco Rc is the cheapest but Amazon is advertising the Polar Pro 6-pack for $79 now which is half price.

Polar pro vendor has debunked ($79) this, it is a faulty listing on Amazon.
Polar pro cinema series half price..

Here is what happens. They process the payment to see if your card is good. They reduce your spending power but they dont actually take the money until they ship. Go to your card statement and I would bet the money is still there. I did order some extra parts and they took that money. $294.00 but that was on a different card and was not the Mavic itself. Let me know if you still have the money on your card. I bet they have not take it yet. Good luck

You are correct. The last time I looked the 1398.00 was pending. Now it is not on my statement. I have NOT been charged for the items yet.

Reactions: patrick.j.malloy
I have an order open on ebay since November 18, what do you think have i will continue with that order or order directly in DJI, where I could receive the drone faster?, keeping my order with ebay or ordering in DJI Store, wath do you recommend me?

I have an order open on ebay since November 18, what do you think have i will continue with that order or order directly in DJI, where I could receive the drone faster?, keeping my order with ebay or ordering in DJI Store, wath do you recommend me?

After 60 days thee is no comeback with ebay or PayPal.

Ordered Mavic Pro bundle from DJI on 12/8. Got ship notification on 1/4. Said arriving FedEx 1/11, however received today 1/9. Took exactly 30 days to get it from day of order. Know that is reduced greatly now days. However my brother ordered one same day but did not get his because CapitalOne blocked it without him knowing and although he fixed it and got them to accept the purchase, he is back at the bottom of the list! CapitalOne protection service worked against him.

If that was me, I would cancel that one. Order direct from dji.

Only my opinion,do what you are comfortable with. Was the eBay order with an authorized dji dealer?

Only my opinion,do what you are comfortable with. Was the eBay order with an authorized dji dealer?

yes, but i dont know if some authorized dealers are received some mavics or all are in the same problem

yes, but i dont know if some authorized dealers are received some mavics or all are in the same problem
Read back on this thread to see what others have done with their orders. I think some have done well.

After 60 days thee is no comeback with ebay or PayPal.
Actually, you are protected for 180 days after purchase with paypal. I checked into this when I knew this was a pre-order that I made on ebay. Ordered mine on ebay back on 10/31. It finally shipped, with a small threat for a refund, and fedx shows to deliver this friday.

So I did get charged right away after I ordered it on Jan 6th. Also today I spoke to dji customer support online thru the chat they have and they told me my order will be shipped on the 19th of january and will probably receive it by the 24 or 25th of january. So if you still have authorized on your status just call them and give them your order number and they will let you know your real status.

So I did get charged right away after I ordered it on Jan 6th. Also today I spoke to dji customer support online thru the chat they have and they told me my order will be shipped on the 19th of january and will probably receive it by the 24 or 25th of january. So if you still have authorized on your status just call them and give them your order number and they will let you know your real status.
so that's the correct routine? You have to bug them for info?

Ordered on Jan 4 said it would be here in 7-10 days. Looked at my order 10 times today to see if it was shipped. Anyone else watching hours of video, reading FAA regs, looking at maps, downloading apps, thinking about ACTs, helipads, goggles, potential mad neighbors, going to school for remote pilot certification. Frankly I'm obsessed with this thing I don't even have yet

Ordered mine Dec 23. Today it shows shipped!
I'm doing same thing checking every 20 mins and a lot of reading!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: hamonrye
Got online with "Summer" from dji. She says mine will ship before 1/18/17 and that I will get a track number when it ships. Finally a little forward motion.!!!!!

I've waited to order until I got that email on January 5th and I pulled the trigger...received a shipping confirmation on the 7th and it's supposed to be here Wednesday the 11th! While I'm extremely excited I'm hoping everyone else will get there's too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser