DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji forgot my bag

nuetralperson

Reactions
I ordered the fly more package and everything was perfect except they forgot the travel bag and this is my customer support conversation

1b07fb8996e645fb055577e16f1ea209.jpg

6be8f3dc8faae88445007fd8575f6162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That is pretty stupid.. you should phone in. I feel like the people who work on the chat are probably chatting with a bunch of people at once.

iPhone 6S

Haha I can't help but laugh because i was thinking the same thing about Dominique, those are great suggestions, thanks for all the help I will try again Tomorrow

Haha I can't help but laugh because i was thinking the same thing about Dominique, those are great suggestions, thanks for all the help I will try again Tomorrow

Alternatively, English email support is excellent, at least for me. Email them the order number and explain that you never got the bag. They will probably send it out and let you know.

I've chatted with Dominique as well.... but I think it's probably not a real name. I think there are a few different 'English' names their system rotates through, while different English speaking Chinese tech support workers man the chat. The next time you chat with Dominique it's probably someone else on the other end.

iPhone 6S

I've chatted with Dominique as well.... but I think it's probably not a real name. I think there are a few different 'English' names their system rotates through, while different English speaking Chinese tech support workers man the chat. The next time you chat with Dominique it's probably someone else on the other end.

iPhone 6S

Unlikely. Asking for Edward in sales gets you the same person.

Go to the DJI Form and ask one of the DJI forum guys to help you they are quite good at resolving stupid issues or problems where the info given out to customers just makes no sense... DJI Ken or Mindy or Natasha etc ... just do a message with an @ one of them.

Best consumer drone ever, worst example of customer service ever. absolutely abysmal.
Agreed. If a competitor like Autel ever makes a similar drone DJI will be in trouble. Autel's customer service is actually a pleasure to deal with. DJI's is a nightmare...I know from personal experience.

Dominique is incompetent as ****. I've had my my conversations with him. Ask for Mike next time.

FYI Dominique tends to be a female name in my experience.

Regardless, my Mavic arrived with a scuffed gimbal cover. Asked for them to send me another one but they also told me I had to send the whole thing back. Ridiculous.

This is my first drone and I've been left with the impression DJI are bit of a joke. I ordered a Mavic in the UK from Amazon in October - it is still on pre-order with no forecast date. Ended up buying elsewhere instead for £100 more. Seems tactical to me.

As I've said elsewhere on here - once the competition catches up with DJI I'll be buying any future products elsewhere.

Well I sent them an email this morning and they said they will contact me sometime soon, so I waited all day and decided to give them a call. They said that they have within 48 hrs to get back to me. So another day wasted and more and more likely not to have the bag by the time I go on vacation. So I will have to go to bestbuy and buy a bag. What is the best bag for airport travel

Well I sent them an email this morning and they said they will contact me sometime soon, so I waited all day and decided to give them a call. They said that they have within 48 hrs to get back to me. So another day wasted and more and more likely not to have the bag by the time I go on vacation. So I will have to go to bestbuy and buy a bag. What is the best bag for airport travel

It does take a day or two to hear back from them, but they are competent.

I'll give you my bag for like 35$ and whatever shipping is .. not even looking to make money it's just a hassle for me to ship things. Bags useless to me and I've literally never even taken it out of the house

Sales response has been fast in my experience, but their knowledge level may vary as much as customer service.
Last person I dealt with in Sales didn't now that the 'aircraft sleeve' was a product on DJI website....they actually asked me to send them pics of it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121