DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJi go 4 app flickering!

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
Ugh, I received my mavic flymore today. It's been issues since I got it open, I have several phantoms so I am familiar with how to set up DJI drones. However this time when I turned everything on to see where the bird was at with firmware, this is where the problems started. First the iPhone 6 Plus screen was 80 percent green except for a half inch strip at the top. I could see the camera view with some rainbow artifacts. I turned everything off and reinstalled the app and the camera view was working properly. So I get an alert to do a firmware update I attempt to do it through the app and it just hangs up, it would go up one number every ten minutes, it would have taken two hours at that speed. So I stopped that and attempted to update via DJi assistant 2. This is where it gets interesting, it absolutely would not let me sign in, I even did the forgot password thing and it always said wrong password, even though I just changed it. So I attempt to try again with the app and now all of the screen info (telemetry, camera icon and everything else flash for a second and then just show the camera view with no data. I feel like I am taking crazy pills, can anyone help? Is DJI down possibly?

Really? Well that makes me feel a little better, however, I am now concerned about firmware being partially downloaded. I remember reading about never turning off a drone while in the process of a firmware upgrade. I really really hope this hasn't caused any damage. :(

Really? Well that makes me feel a little better, however, I am now concerned about firmware being partially downloaded. I remember reading about never turning off a drone while in the process of a firmware upgrade. I really really hope this hasn't caused any damage. :(

I think you will be fine - even DJI say that when you resume the download it will should complete normally. (of course that is dependant on when their server fires up again) ;)

I think you will be fine - even DJI say that when you resume the download it will should complete normally. (of course that is dependant on when their server fires up again) ;)
Cool, I am
sure everything will be back online in the morning:)

I got a Mavic Pro and the app in my iPhone continuing to crash every time I connect the iPhone with the controller ,any suggestions ? I'm already contact with support ,still waiting for answer from them ,any idea what happen ?

Giving up is the only sure way to fail !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots