DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 crashed

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
While compiling some footage, I practiced here in some handling. Like Ed Rickers straight line pirouette and 45 degrees approach.
Did over 10km of flight and bam.... GO4 crashed. Autopilot, I know.... But DJI?????

Android???i have same problem ....but use Android Samsung galaxy s7....keep crashing all times..

Reactions: skgiro
Yes, go4 crashes almost once per flight on my s7. Never had the problem when I was still able to use go3.

Mine crashes as well on an iPad mini 2. It crashes probably once every five flights. I didn't switch to DJI GO4 for until I was forced to A few weeks ago. The other problem I've been countered is it the stupid thing wants to come home with 50% battery remaining even if it is only a few hundred feet away. What a pathetic piece of work.other than that my Mavic has been flawless. I currently have 298 flights.

I've had the DJI GO4 "crash" on me on a Samsung Note 3 and lately on the Huawei 7 (both android) since I had the drone; the screen just goes black suddenly and Oyibo VFX, if you expect a cure on the next firmware update get back in the queue, since I have expected that after all the updates since I got the MV in January and still waiting.... :mad:
Spanish Flyer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007