DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 Editor Advertised Differencea

Draezn

Reactions
Sorry for the topic typo Mavic app does not seem to let me edit the title just the text.

Just started using editor to put together some projects after ive got some good footage now. Works pretty well but i have three issues.

#1) Dji support for Go4 editor page talks about the ability to click and hold a clip to change its position on timeline. I cant do this .. tried many times.

#2) Videos i see for the editor seem to be different than the latest version i am running on android. They show a Tilt Shift option which I dont have. Mine shows 'Animation' instead. The videos also show the timeline in a horizontal layout. Mine is in vertical.. makes me feel I am on different software. Android vs IOS?

#3) I move my DJI RECORD videos to SD to clear up space on device storage for new videos. Import function on editor cannot find SD Record videos to import. It can find SD photos however. Videos are not 4k..

Thanks.

1) When your on the screen editor where your video is numbered with a + sign to add more videos... That's the screen where you can hold down video and drag up to movie screen to delete or move video to a different order.

2) If you press the small dot between numbers that will be your special effects when switching to a new video clip... Fade in, black screen etc. Not sure if that's what your referring too.

3) Videos won't import in 4k on editor as far as I know... only 720p. 4K remains on SD card. If you import I think it still remains in 720. Only with computer can you view true footage. That's my understanding.

May try uninstall and reinstall and see if it works. Mine works fine for editing. But I don't want 4k on my mobile. 720 is just fine for mobile editing. I edit my 4k at home.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Yup thats the screen I try to drag and drop and it doesnt work. Makes me think I am on a different version though Google Play thinks its up to date. Will try uninstalling.

I'm on IOS using iphone 7+. So I can't help you with the version and Google play. It should work though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+