DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 not letting me save RTH. What am I missing?-Solved it was the Google Keyboard.

Pete

Reactions
Screen shot below. After changing RTH height from default 30 meeers to 50 meters I do not see a enter or save button. If I press the X in top right corner my changes are not kept. What am I missing?
35be68d064d41ceb650ed5b8778d69b2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

So you are connected to the aircraft as you're trying these changes? Is it in GPS (not Sport) mode (switch on the side of the controller)? After changing the value, click elsewhere on the screen to take to focus off of the numerical entry field. Then try the X. If that doesn't work, I haven't a clue...

So you are connected to the aircraft as you're trying these changes? Is it in GPS (not Sport) mode (switch on the side of the controller)? After changing the value, click elsewhere on the screen to take to focus off of the numerical entry field. Then try the X. If that doesn't work, I haven't a clue...
I'll give that a shot but I'm pretty sure I tried that already.

Try clicking outside of the "Return-to-Home Altitude" box before clicking the X.

Reactions: Pete
I think I had that problem once, try not editing the existing number, backspace it all out, then enter the new number.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pete
Same issue persists. I have deleted and reinstalled the iOS app, entered the rth value, clicked off the rth page yet the value goes back to default. Agggh!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54